Eclipse owner, Jen Amann, specializes in installing & maintaining dreadlocks for most hair types. Jen is a master in the art of creating beautiful dreads through a process known as a dread perm. Unlike other forms of dread installation, in which hair is left looking rather awkward for 9-12 months, this process allows a client to walk in with “normal” hair and leave the salon with a full-head of gorgeous dreads.
INSTALLATION – DREAD PERM :: BY CONSULTATION
MAINTENANCE :: $75/HOUR
EXTENSIONS :: $75/HOUR
REMOVAL :: $100/HOUR
A few things to consider before committing to dread installation:
- Your hair must be at least six inches long and free of any pre-existing dreads.
- A dread perm is a PERMANENT process. Once installed, they cannot be undone.
- After a dread perm, hair cannot be washed for 30 days.
- A full dread perm takes 6-9 hours and typically ranges from $300 – $600, depending on length and thickness of hair.
- A phone or in-salon consultation is required for new dread clients and is offered free of charge.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule an appointment and will go towards your service total.
Interested in dread maintenance or installation?
Give us a call at (828) 285-0019
Send us a message!